Multiple levels of PIN memberships exist, the company said. LabTech said features and benefits of the PIN program include the following:
- active communication with product management, development and executive teams within LabTech Software to help solve complex business issues;
- access to upcoming strategies and technologies, including participation in quarterly business reviews, focus groups, and councils that are designed to promote partner-driven;
- the opportunity to test emerging technologies via LabTech Software's pilot program;
- participation in the requirements definition process for future features and enhancements within the LabTech platform;
- exposure through industry awards, events, and broader publicity, earning valuable exposure as a technology thought leader;
- and the top 10 PIN members will be recognized annually at the Automation Nation conference with PIN Innovation Awards.
"We've always prided ourselves on listening to partner feedback, and this a more concentrated and process-driven feedback loop," Nachtrab said. "In addition, the PIN is backed by dedicated resources, budgets and measurements, which help us challenge conventional thinking. One of the initiatives of the PIN is to further segment participants in a variety of focus groups aligned to key areas of our product and industry strategies."
Interested partners can learn more about the PIN program by registering for an introductory webinar on March 28 at 10 A.M. ET or 2 P.M. ET.
LabTech Software recently released deeper integration with professional services automation platform company ConnectWise at the beginning of this month.