From 2008 to 2010, NTRglobal seemed somewhat adrift to me -- at least when it came to managed services market. The company served many markets but messaging into the managed services industry seemed to come and go. By March 2010, NTRglobal named a new CEO (Gilles Samoun) and prepared to launch “new on-demand solutions for IT automation.” Fast forward to the present and NTRglobal seems to be sharpening its focus on MSPs.
Recent MovesIn recent weeks, NTRglobal has announced integration work with ConnectWise and Spiceworks, respectively.
NTRglobal this week launched an integrated remote desktop support plug-in for the Spiceworks help desk. Designed for managed service providers (MSPs), the NTRglobal Remote Desktop for Spiceworks accelerates problem resolution, enhances customer experience and reduces overall support costs, NTRglobal claims. A 30-day trial is free; an annual license is $390, the company adds.
NTRglobal is also working more closely with ConnectWise. Earlier this month, ConnectWise unveiled a Chat & Remote Control, which provides chat, clientless remote control capabilities and automatic ticket generation within ConnectWise's PSA (professional services automation) software. The solution, a joint development between ConnectWise and NTRglobal, offers:
- Chat-session tracking and recording.
- Clientless remote control for non-managed clients across Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Time capture for billing, SLA measurements and executive review.
- Secure communication, encryption and audit trail capabilities to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA and other regulations.
- Broader chat capabilities to assist sales discussions, product training and more.
But given recent moves, I get the feeling that NTRglobal is sharpening its focus on MSPs.
Sign up for MSPmentor’s weekly Enewsletter, Webcasts and Resource Center. And follow us via RSS; Facebook; Identi.ca; and Twitter. Plus, check out more MSP voices at www.MSPtweet.com.