The improved integration comes in the form of a new plug-in designed for ConnectWise users that lets MSPs combine the workflow of the PSA with the visibility of LabTech’s RMM. Benefits include an improved user interface to a better feature set, according to the companies.
Among the new features is a redesigned monitor mapping interface that leverages granular ticket mapping and event workflow rules. It also includes a guided, wizard-driven setup that reduces the complexity of feeding tasks and automation workflows directly into ConnectWise, the companies said.
The following is a look at other new features, according to LabTech:
- ConnectWise Service Board ticket routing, category mapping and rules engine override
- Error trapping and ticketing for integration-related issues
- Incident pattern detection, both within a client and across all clients
- Warranty and agreement expiration date tracking
- Client configuration records
Looking for more hints about the future of LabTech's roadmap? Check out this story based on MSPmentor's direct communications with CEO Matt Nachtrab.