Over the past six years our annual surveys have attracted larger and larger MSPs. But we also heard from more and more small business owners and entrepreneurs who said "don't forget about us."
We haven't. And we never will. As an entrepreneur who co-launched Nine Lives Media in 2008, I've always had deep respect for small business owners. Those "small" players represent the bulk of the IT channel. And they deserve applause for helping to pull the United States (and other countries) out of recent recessions, while keeping customers' IT systems and cloud services humming along.
MSPmentor 100 Small Business Edition: List DetailsSo how are we honoring those smaller MSPs? You'll find the MSPmentor 100 Small Business Edition in our comprehensive MSPmentor 501 center or you can route there through this easy-to-remember URL: http://www.mspmentor.net/top100. Our small business list honors MSPs from across North America, Europe, Australia and more.
What was the criteria? First, each company must have 10 or fewer employees.
Next, we ranked the small MSP businesses based on such metrics such as:
- Annual recurring revenue (total for 2012)
- Annual recurring revenue growth (in dollars, 2012 vs. 2011)
- Annual recurring revenue growth (in percentages, 2012 vs 2011)
- Devices under contract to manage (PCs, servers, tablets, smartphones, network infrastructure, etc.)
- Devices managed per employee
- And plenty more
We appreciate your readership.