1. International Momentum: Kaseya's Dermot McCann (managing director for Australia and New Zealand) and Martin Ashby (executive VP, APAC) each mentioned that Kaseya has roughly 600 or 700 partners (I forget the exact figure) in Australia/New Zealand, with major momentum accelerating in Japan.
2. Memo to Cisco: A Kaseya MSP that works closely with Cisco Systems is calling on the networking giant to coordinate efforts between the Cisco Smart Care Service and the Cisco OnPlus Service. Sounds like a good idea to me.
3. Real Partnership: The Kaseya-StorageCraft partnership is getting a lot of play here. A lot.
4. Dell-SonicWall Alternatives: While some partners are willing to give Dell's buyout of SonicWall a look, others here said they are moving immediately to Meraki as a partner.
5. Global Support Relationships: An MSP in New York is looking for IT support partners in Australia. The idea is to partner up with a few MSPs outside of your time zone in order to offer 24x7 emergency support delivered by multiple MSPs that are partnering up. Interested? Drop me an email.
6. Lost and Found: A ball of significant size was found in the pool. Did anybody claim the ball or go home with the ball? For those who attended, you get the reference. For those who didn't, you'll just have to make it to Kaseya Connect 2013.
That's all for now. Thanks to those who took the time to grab my ear this evening. As long as you keep telling MSPmentor about your businesses, we'll keep blogging about them.