Bomgar's collaborative remote support consoles can be used with the Bomgar Appliance so that technicians and support staff can keep the information they share during a session behind their own firewall. The alternative is to pass data through a third-party server, which significantly increases the possibility of data leakage, Bomgar says.
Here's a list of the capabilities that MSPs can leverage by using one of Bomgar's new collaborative remote support consoles on their iPhones or Android smartphones and tablets:
- Start a remote support session from a mobile device;
- remotely view and share screens with end-users;
- collaborate with second and third parties to get issues resolved;
- simultaneously work on multiple sessions;
- access and support attended and unattended devices; and
- keep all data and recordings within a session saved behind a company's firewall