Datto honored several partners at its second annual partner conference recently. Here are the details.
Datto Business Development VP Rob Rae says it's absolutely critical for the company's partners to succeed.
The Norwalk, Connecticut-based data backup and disaster recovery (BDR) and business continuity vendor honored several of its partners for their achievements throughout the year.
Datto Business Development Vice President Rob Rae said it's absolutely critical for the company's partners to succeed, mainly because Datto is a "channel-only" company.
"Our success is directly attributed to our partners so being able to recognize them and our conference sponsors is a great way to honor their achievements and dedication to focus more on business continuity," he said.
Datto said it evaluated partners on both metrics and superlative performance. The winners of the 2014 Datto Partners Awards include the following companies:
- Innovator of the Year: Solutions, Inc.
- Community Partner of the Year: River Run Computers, Inc.
- Partner of the Year: Mirazon and Hilltop Consultants (co-winners).
- Largest Datto Fleet: Liptak dental.
- Breakout Partner of the Year: Flexible Systems.
- Fastest Growing Partner of the Year: Results Technology.
- Fastest Growing EMEA Partner of the Year: Complete I.T.
In addition, the company inducted several partners to the Datto Hall of Fame, a new addition, and allowed partners to vote for their top vendors attending the conference.
MSPmentor was at the conference and provided managed services providers (MSPs) with the latest insights, rumors and news.