7. Healthy Development: eTegrity has been deemed HIPAA compliant, according to President Steven L. Ferman. Separately, Ferman tells MSPmentor that 2011 "HAS BEEN PHENOMINAL!!!" (Can you feel his enthusiasm?). MSPmentor will share more details next week.
6. Back to School: Datatel has announced managed services package that help higher education IT departments to proactively manage university and college networks.
5. Early Adopter: Kaseya's Linux agent apparently supports Google Chromebooks. MSPmentor will share more details within a few days...
4. Strong Growth: Atrion Networking Corp., a managed services provider, is moving into a 32,000-square-foot office building in Warwick, R.I. The company added 45 new positions last year, bringing total headcount to 175 employees. How is Atrion growing so fast? CEO Tim Hebert is confirmed to discuss his strategy during our Oct. 19 webcast.
3. Key Themes: Watch for Tigerpaw to discuss the convergence of telephony and IP resellers at the the company's user conference. Is that a completely new trend? Nope. But is it a key trend that could open new recurring revenue opportunities to MSPs? Absolutely yes.
2. MSPmentor 100: The fifth-annual MSPmentor 100 survey is live here and closes December 23, 2011. This year, we will honor MSPs both globally and by region (North America, EMEA, Asia/Australia/New Zealand, etc.). Also, we'll honor fast-growing small MSPs, plus MSPs that created the most new jobs in 2011.
1. Speechless: Sometimes I don't say "thank you" often enough. Some portions of the media industry continue to implode and/or collapse. But here I am, part of a pretty dynamic team, blogging away each day ... doing what I love. I'm pretty spoiled. And fortunate. Thanks for helping to make it all possible. And thanks for reading MSPmentor.