Today's Channel Expert Hour webcast, featuring Intronis CEO Rick Faulk and VP of Channel Development Neal Bradbury, will teach MSPs how to drive double-digit cloud-based BDR (backup and disaster recovery) revenue. Join us at 2pm ET/11am PT and pose your questions to Faulk and Bradbury.
As a managed services provider (MSP), how can you generate double-digit revenue growth from cloud-based backup and disaster recovery (BDR) services? Get the answers you need today. Register now for our Channel Expert Hour webcast, featuring new Intronis CEO Rick Faulk and VP of Channel Development Neal Bradbury.
During the webcast, starting today (Thursday) at 2pm ET/11am PT, we will cover...
- Sales Acceleration: How experienced MSPs cross the chasm and push beyond 20 cloud customers to achieve mass success.
- Compensation Models: How those MSPs reward their sales staffs for that success.
- Economies of Scale: How to organize sales, marketing and support for growth.
- Partnerships: How Intronis supports growth-minded MSPs.
- Activation: How VARs and aspiring MSPs can get into this market as well.
Register now. We look forward to your questions during the webcast.