StorageCraft Technology Corp. is offering its StorageCraft ShadowProtect IT Edition available for free to those organizations located in the affected areas of the Southern and Midwestern United States.
StorageCraft says the new deal will assist organizations with regaining business continuity in the aftermath after natural disasters.
StorageCraft Technology Corp. is offering a new opportunity to businesses and non-profit organizations recently affected by destructive tornadoes and floods.
The Draper, Utah-based data backup and disaster recovery (BDR) company has made its StorageCraft ShadowProtect IT Edition available for free to those organizations located in the affected areas of the Southern and Midwestern United States.
These areas include parts of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Tennessee.
The software gives users three days to backup and recover an unlimited number of laptops, desktops and servers, even if ShadowProtect wasn’t installed on the machine prior to the disaster.
ShadowProtect IT Edition provides the following features:
- Bare metal recovery of Windows servers, desktops and laptops in minutes.
- Restore or migrate backup images to/from physical and virtual machines.
- Unlimited use (during your subscription period) on servers, desktops and laptops.
- Back up systems without installing any software; ability to create a bootable recovery CD.
- Online or cold state backups.
- Disk cloning capability; verification of backup image file integrity.
- Recovery of individual files and folders in moments.
“The StorageCraft team’s hopes and prayers are with the people affected by this week’s deadly storms," StorageCraft Marketing and Business Development Vice President Curt James said in a statement.